Saturday, 18 April 2009

Fantasy Fever

73rd, Drax, now me. This is a blog about my attempts (as futile as they may be) collecting Wood Elves, now they are going to have to wait until after my eldar, but I will be posting my random scribblilings here about what I'm plannnig on collecting, paint scheme ect.

Right about my Fantasy battle experience, I've played a few games but nothing huge... nor probably fair as I've bought the battle for skull pass, and I'm still not sure of the rules. Originally I was planning on collecting dwarves but after reading a tonne of articles, their lack of manouvarabilty makes them almost unplayable, the it was going to be dark elves, but I've never really emjoyed playing the evil armies before, and I've no reason to start now, so wood elves!

I really like the range, as they have a complete lack of terrible models, Dark elf warriors are not good and dwarves just look cheesy. I like the tactics they use, predominantly shooting supported by hit and run attacks and powerful magic, and and obviously they do best in the cover of trees... now if only i owned any trees...

No comments:

Post a Comment